Wednesday 11 January 2012

Miss u dear Campus......

I miss my Friendzzz.... :(
Wen I c some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each othr.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s,
Though stranger to me,
they represent a part of my life i lost somewhere....
I miss my friends...., miss hostal dayz..., holidayz shoppng..., mrng studies..., evng muzic.., examz..., combin studies..., practicums..., records..., miss dat evening we...n v were sttng dat stone bench near our campus..., classroomz..., elizbth mam's psychology classes..., usha mam's borng classes..., julie mam's intrstng lectures..., mrng assumbly..., talk of d day..., PT Sir's punshmnts..., chairman sir's dialougz..., auditorium..., prgm practces..., clbrtnz..., teachng practc dayz...., student's luv...., tour dayz..., train journey...,etc...etc....... miss dat gldn dayz....
I like you all.... I love u all... Stay happy where ever you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment